CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

I See You September

I do everything in my power to hold on to summer as long as I can.  When people start talking about pumpkins, sweaters and leaves changing colors, I cover my ears.  I just don't want summer to end.  But then somewhere in the middle of September, I relax a little and open my heart to welcome fall.  

School starting means the dreaded 6:30am wake up calls and making lunches...but it also means being productive and living life a little less kaotically.

The cooler weather means umbrellas and muddy hikes...but it also means cozy fires, warm hot tubs, and hot chocolate.


And this September brought me a trip to Leavenworth to see my very favorite Author.  What is more fall than a rainy drive through the mountains for a discussion about books?!  It was magical.






No comments: